Sunday, 21 February 2016

Let's Go Kolkata & Hyderabad

In the meantime, I managed to see other parts of India too. Woohoo! 
Kolkata's seafood is amazing! I had so much good food there and came back to Singapore with a very happy tummy. I don't understand why some folks have such negative opinions of the city - about its lacks of cleanliness and order. Seriously, which city of India can say it's super clean and orderly?
As usual, I have to pay 10 or 20 times more than a local to enter the Indian Museum and Victoria Memorial Hall.
Back in Hyderabad, I spent time in the office and time with the team, and I think our working relationships have become even better. 
At a farewell gathering for a colleague and myself, a colleague organised a lovely home dinner. I really feel like a family with the India's team and wish these friendships will continue forever.
India, till the next time!

No comments: