Wednesday, 1 July 2015

A Year On

It's exactly a year since I have switched teams at work and I cannot be happier with the ride I have been on. I daresay I am driven and ambitious, and I want to achieve so much at work.

I am very proud of the work I have done, the decisions I have taken, the people I have mentored, the projects I have influenced and even the mistakes I have made!

I am planning some exciting things at work which will stretch my capability and ability to learn, perform and deliver in the second half of the year. While I am always not at liberty to discuss work at length and in details, I can say I am going to continue being super happy at work. :)

(PS: I always wonder why some people stay in their miserable jobs in their own free will and continue to be miserable. I am glad I am not in such a situation and I wished everyone would be responsible for taking matters into their owns hands to find happiness through work. One way or another.)

No comments: