Friday, 16 January 2015

The Watermelon Was Not SImple


I'm not a huge fan of Korean food (too much vegetables!), and that partly explains why I haven't been to Korea yet. But when there is good company, I'm always up for trying new food. This time round, we head to Chicken Up located at Tanjong Pagar. 

My my my, I have to say the Korean food was amazing! I definitely have been educated about Korean cuisine and it was a good education at that. The food was spicy and not, crispy and not, chewy and not, sweet and not, and everything in between. I am more than impressed and am slowing, but surely, coming around to having more Korean food down the road.

Next up, a question that makes for a good conversation over a Korean meal.

How do you make a simple watermelon that accompanied the meal amazing as well?
With Korean sake, of course. Trust the Koreans to come up with this!

No comments: