Monday, 9 June 2014

Taylor Swift Paints the Town Red

I missed getting tickets to her 12th June concert (there really wasn't a chance for me to compete with her million fans), and I jumped on a wagon when a friendly invitation came after the announcement for the added 9th June show. As we all already know, I love trashy pop and attending concerts, so this gig is right up my alley.

Funny thing was the moshpit was pretty empty and thus, I see the organisers sending fans into the moshpit 20 min before the show started. If I were younger, I'd jumped at the chance to wave my 10" lightstick in Taylor's face. Yes, the lightsticks were long enough for me to poke her enviously-long legs. But I digress.

I'm sure you'd be able to read a million reviews about the concert so all I wanna say is belting 13 songs and blazing six costume changes within 90-min, Taylor Swift painted the town red and did an amazing job at bringing the house down! 

No comments: