Sunday, 11 August 2013

World's Best Island

It was meant to be Joey's hen party in Boracay but in the end, it became a trio getaway to the amazing island. But we're not complaining!

Oh wait, I could complain about the treacherous return journey through the hilly lousy road condition and my 3-day food poisoning episode which landed me in a 4-day hospital stay back in Singapore, but those for another story telling session for another time.

Boracay, Boracay, Boracay, how does one describe you and do you justice at that? The multi-coloured clear water, the infinite horizon, the fluffy hanging clouds, the soft-as-baby-skin white sand, the heart-stopping parasailing trip, the out-of-this-world helmut diving experience and everything in between made us feel like we were really in paradise.

How I miss Mykonos and Santorini~ Oh, and I found McDonald's on my last night here!

From the bottom of our hearts, we'd have to agree that Boracay is the "World's Best Island". At least for now. :)

No comments: