Tuesday, 1 January 2013

Happy Epic 2013!

The year of the snake is going to be a big year for a lot of good reasons!

- To kick start the year, it'll be countdown in Hong Kong! Last Christmas, I had way too much fun in HK for Annie's wedding and one too many parties. I expect history to repeat itself - the parties, not the wedding.

- And of course, January being my birthday month, it's going to be one celebration after another! A dinner there, a lunch there, a drinking session here, a dancing session there. It's going to be one big month of celebration!

- Chewy is finally coming back in Jan from her backpacking trip across Europe and Africa. She's been gone for 6 months and I miss her dearly. The only downside to this is I can't wear her clothes without her knowledge anymore. Damn.

- Still in Jan, I want to embark on a Northern Lights adventure for my birthday! It's been my dream to see the Aurora Borealis live at least once in my life. Experts at NASA predict the 2013 Aurora Borealis will be the best for 50 years, so let's go already~

- It's time for another family trip and this time, Daddy wants to go Taiwan for Chinese New Year. It will be much warmer than our trip to Tokyo few years ago and ever since I had authentic Taiwanese food last year, I cannot wait to sink my teeth into more!

- In March, it'll be Dad's big 60th birthday bash. I don't think Dad's a birthday fan as I am but Chewy and I have decided to throw a birthday dinner for him to be surrounded by relatives and friends. He definitely deserves this for how much he has put into this family.

- In July, Jaslynn is going to throw a wedding that Christopher and she have been planning for a year. And the (eight) ladies have decided to have a staycation at Crawford or W Hotel on Sentosa as part of her hen party in June. Do I hear "pillow fight"?

- Stalker dear aka Joey aka my best friend is finally to be married off in Oct this year! Her long-term boyfriend (aka my love rival) of more than 12 years has decided to make her an honest woman of her, beating me to the game. Haha. She said she has a feeling she's turning into bridezilla. To which I responded "No worries. I will become maid-of-honour-zilla and will do everything for you".

- And for Joey's hen party, it'll be an awesome trip in September to Boracay which has been voted
"World's Best Island" by American travel magazine Travel+Leisure. Again, the same eight ladies are going to relive the memories of Langkawi.

- In November, I think it's time for me to go visit South America for the first time. As one might be aware of, Chilean wine is my favourite and it's high time I paid tribute to the country that has kept me happy with its liquid diet. ;)

- Somewhere in the year, my overseas career will begin and it'll be an adventure of a different kind for me. Stay tuned!

- Oh, and this year, I promise to visit mum at least once every 3 months.

Can't wait for the epic 2013 to begin! Happy New Year, everyone (read: the two readers of this blog)!

xoxo

No comments: