Monday, 16 November 2009

Speaking of Death

A certain someone close to me has been talking about death non-stop. He has been feeling ill for a couple of weeks and when I suggested a visit to the doc, he resisted the idea as if the act of visiting the doc is death itself.

"Then what are you going to do?" I asked.
"Wait for death lor", came the reply.

I hate to have to listen people talk like this. These people clearly have no idea what's death or what it meant to lose someone close to them, which is why they can only talk shit. Death is no joking matter and life's too short to be kidding about such things. If you don't give a shit about feelings of the people around you having to listen to such depressing talk, I'd suggest you to zip it. And talk is cheap. Have some balls to do something about it.

Only boys can be this stupid.

No comments: