Thursday, 24 September 2009

One Lucky Girl

I always say "I always believe I'm very lucky".

Don't believe me?

Over the last two days, I have won tickets to Fame Gala Premiere, won tickets to meet the Black Eyed Peas, won tickets to F1 Rocks concert, gotten free tickets to F1 race finals and free tickets to F1 race after-party.

It all started with a pair of tickets catch Anja Schneider at Zouk that I won two weeks. Her music's not quite my cup of tea and I skipped that. Also, I don't really dig Zouk on a Friday. And of course, I was too lazy.

You know how they say if you want something bad enough, you'll get it sooner or later?  I smell a free trip to Japan!  And one more to Australia~~

At this point in time, I most probably should just casually mention that I'm meeting BEP in person!! Oh yeah! *jump jump jump jump*

No comments: