Wednesday, 16 September 2009

Make Up for Smaller Things

At a certain unimpressive art exhibition that displayed plastic F1 car moulds and some afterthought beads glued onto canvas which "looked like they were done by a seven-year old" (Shaun's words, not mine), a certain I'm-a-private-banker-and-I-love-to-travel-and-I-am-going-so-many-places-this-year-Egypt-yes-for-the-second-time-and-counting-down-the-New-Year-in-Kyoto-where-the-hot-Japanese-babes-are-and-oh-ya-I-know-the-owner-of-the-art-gallery-and-I'm-here-for-the-French-babes-artistes-who-did-these-art-pieces-that-cost-about-$10,000-each-which-is-not-a-lot-since-I-managed-millions-of-dollars-for-my-rich-clients-and-it's-not-easy-managing-rich-people's-money-but-my-clients-trust-me-with-their-100-million-dollar-portfolio-and-I-make-so-much-money-and-yes-there-are-a-lot-of-retrenchment-in-the-company-but-the-goods-ones-stay-yes-that's-me-and-here's-a-picture-of-my-gf-who-will-not-be-going-to-Japan-with-me-yeah!-and-(since you didn't ask, I'll tell you anyway)-in-my-free-time-I-hang-out-at-Changi-Village-for-the-nasi-lemak-and-the-special-treats-because-I-think-town-is-so-boring-and-another-reason-I-hang-out-in-the-East-is-because-I-live-in-Tanah-Merah-in-a-landed-property-and-have-I-mentioned-that-I-work-whatever-hours-I--want-because-I'm-a-private-banker bore me to no end.

Oh, just shut the fuck up already.

I'd thought watching my toenails grow would have been a better use of my time.

Why do short some people always have such inferior complexity issues and the innate need to tell tall tales?

Didn't Christina sing...
You're just a little boy,
Think you're so cute, so coy
You must talk so big, to make up for smaller things
You're just a little boy
All you'll do is annoy
You must talk so big, to make up for smaller things


On a side note, I have new found hatred for dwarf vertically-challenged bankers who are all talk.

No comments: