Friday, 25 September 2009

Guess What Day Today Is

Some twenty-seven nineteen years ago, a girl who will grow up to adore pink and yet, miraculously, is to become one of Wynnii's closest friend uttered her first cry on this very day. Wynn ain't no fan of pink as most are aware of, but only for this girl, Wynn is willing to wear some pink. 

Happy birthday, Jess!!! 

I can't wait for Sunday to come and for you to be jumping with joy when I present you with your surprise! :)

You have no idea how hard it is to keep the surprise a secret. I believed I have told almost everyone I know about it and made them swore on Michael Jackson's grave that they won't let the cat out of the bag, even those who have no idea who you are. Haha.

Also, Jess, we need another movie soon~ I'm jealous you're are shooting vids with the Goldies!

As we always tell each other (complete with hand gestures)...
I love you.
You love me.
We love each other.

No comments: