Sunday, 27 September 2009

F1 Rocks~


F1 Rocks concert was awesome last night!!! So awesome that the word "awesome" is not awesome enough to describe its awesomeness.

The evening started with meeting the Peas in person but that was no biggie. *waves hand dismissively* Then DJ Havana Brown got my adrenaline pumping with her super hot bod (and music - the music being secondary). "She's the reason why girls turn lesbian. At least I would for her." I told Jessica.

Black Eyed Peas' energy got the crowd jumping off the ground and Beyonce brought the house down with her multiple costume changes and powerful vocals.

Finally, Jessica and I caught the Peas in concert. Woohoo~ We've missed them every single time they're here, I wonder why. For Beyonce, I had to stand on a slope with my killer heels. Yes, wearing heels to Fort Canning isn't the smartest thing to do but I'd rather be unsmart than unglam. Haha! The calves are exactly not thanking me for that workout though.

After the lights went off, I walked barefooted to the National Museum for a brief after-party because the feet were screaming "Take these 3" off right this second or we'll give you the mother of all blisters, Miss Lu!" I know, I know what you are going to say. "But isn't walking barefooted unglam?" Well, not if you walked like you own it. You just have to work it, baby. Shaun did offer to piggy-back me but the last thing I want to do is to squash him to death and get charged for another murder - one trial is all I can about to afford a lawyer for now. Also, he must have not known what I did to the weighing machine after it indicated my actual weight on the scale. Let's just say the machine never saw daylight again.

There is, however, one thing that could make the concert beyond awesome - I'm writing in to the organisers to suggest building an air-conditioned dome over Fort Canning next year so nobody has to perspire like they took part in the StandChart marathon.

The night was made sweeter by my super duper awesome camera. I knew the 10X zoom will come in very handy at concerts! (You wished you had seen these live!)

I believe I've mentioned the tix to this concert were free. *waves hand dismissively again*

Note: Joey, Weihao, Chewy and Desmond rejected my invitation to this concert. They must be feeling the piain now.

No comments: