Saturday, 7 July 2007

Chewy Has Finally Grown Up

Chewy's convocation is TODAY!

I'm so proud of her. Daddy is so proud of her. Mummy is so proud of her. Owen is so proud of her. And she landed herself a job at Morgan Stanley just two weeks before. How wicked is that!

The day has finally come. The day Daddy and I retire. The day Chewy supports us. No words can express my joy. No, not the joy that Chewy's graduated. That's her joy.

My joy is that I can finally sit back, relax, have a cuppa and watch Chewy slave away for us. Hee.

She agreed to this herself, when she accepted the sunflowers I sent. The card read "Now you have to support me!"
Acceptance of flowers = acceptance of card = acceptance of agreement in card.
It's a legal-binding agreement. I've checked.




Yes, I have decided to post pictures at last.

No comments: