Friday, 9 February 2007

Who Is The Fairest Of Them All?

This part is dedicated to Qiaojing.
Qiaojing celebrated her 25th birthday yesterday. She is having some sort of quarter-life crisis. She refused to acknowledge that she is no longer 24 and that she is older, but still young as compared to 26-ers out there.

Qiaojing, always remember "Women are like wine; the older the better". Trust me, I would know. Also, we're still young for mambo. Yes, we are! Jessica can vouch for that.

Happy Birthday, Qiaojing!!!


This part is dedicated to Jessica.

Everyone, take out your cell phone and type 'd3' and send it to 32623. Vote at least once for Gold_Fac3. Surely, you don't mind that 60 cents.

Jessica, you cannot abandon me after you've found fame, I tell you. I've been telling (bugging, rather) everyone to vote for you! Even during Qiaojing's birthday celebration. Qiaojing can vouch for that.

Good luck, Jessica!!!


Now, if I were to ask the mirror "Mirror, mirror on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?"
The mirror will definitely reply "You, Wynnii, you".

I'll second that. Haha~

No comments: