Saturday, 10 February 2007

What Are Friends For?

Aargh! Havent seen Gylleann in ages and when I meet up with her, you would expect us to be having a great time laughing and catching up, which we did except, out of nowhere, she must remind me that I will be spending V-day alone. Her words "You lose out on V-day present again. Two years liao hor". Aaargh! Yes, that and Christmas and birthday presents too, Gylleann.

Ms Qiaojng and Mr Rudy came up with the brilliant solution on seperate occasions but it's not a case of great minds think alike, I must say. Trust me. They insist that I can go out with five different guys and have breakfast, lunch, tea, dinner or supper with each different guy. That way, I get five different presents. Yes, that sounds like an almost perfect solution except for one tiny small little detail. That IS I DON'T have five different guys asking me out!

Aargh, who the hell is paying these people to remind me of such stuff?!

No comments: