Sunday, 12 February 2006

There's Always A First For Everything.

In life, there's always a first for everything.

First time you walk; first time you talk; first time you go to school; first time you skipped school; first time you fall in love; first time you fall out of love.

Today (Sunday), for the first time, I went fishing. Fishing in a fish pond with lots of fishes which wouldn't take the fish bait.

The place: Farmart.
The location: Lim Chu Kang.
The people: Junyao and primary school mates whom I have not met since, well, primary school.
You can call the place either Farm-Art or Far-Mart. I think the latter is better cos the place is at Lim Chu Kang!

There's this big (all fishes are big to me) fish that keeps trying to beach itself, just like the whales. I hope most killer whales will just beach themselves. I saw a documentary and the stupid killer whales ate my favourite penguins! Hmff! How dare they! They must not have heard that I love penguins. Now, I'm waiting for someone to hunt some killer whales and make whale stew for Ah Boy (Merlin the Cat). Where's my whale stew?

I digress.

It was quite an experience. I helped reel in a big fish (you'd noticed how I mention the word 'big' before the word 'fish' every single time). Never knew big fishes can struggle so violently. I always thought those people on Discovery channel over-reacted and are damn drama whenever they get a catch. Now, I know better.

The big fishes are really something. They ate my bait. Period.

I didn't catch no big fish, but I figured I will the next time. If there is a next time.

The only thing I don't like about the place is the freaking huge amount of huge lizards they have. Not good at all. I don't even dare look up the walls when I walked to the washroom. Need to bring Ah Boy there to eradicate all the lizards. Maybe I should rent Ah Boy to them.

Listen up, everyone. You have a pest problem. Give me a call. Ah Boy can solve it in no time at a reasonable rate of $10/hour. Money back guarantee.

Hm... when will it be Ah Boy's first job?

No comments: