Monday, 6 February 2006

I won't go down without a fight!

In life, there’s always a first and a last.

A first: I went to watch the Chingay parade at Orchard Road on Saturday.
A last: I went to watch the Chingay parade at Orchard Road on Saturday.

I wonder why the papers didn't mention me. Come to think of it, it's most probably because I said, "On a scale of one to ten, ten being the best. I'll give the Chingay a zero."

At least I'm honest.

Qiaojing, Ying, you guys saw me in the papers, no?

Anyway, went Dbl O (yes, yet again) after the waste-of-my-time parade. I have a confession that'll send you falling off your chair.

I didn't dance a single bit at all! *runs over and helps Miss Fung up*

I understand if this piece of information is mind boggling.

It cannot be! It just cannot be happening!

All I did was stand around the bar and drank like a fish. Ha~

I think I'm going down. NO!!! I won't go down without a fight. I will redeem myself this Saturday!

No comments: