Monday, 23 January 2006

Now, You’d Think It Must Be A Matter Of Life And Death

Merlin aka Ah Boy aka my sister’s cat has this very peculiar habit. Whenever I’m sitting in front of my computer, he likes to walk over and beckons for me to follow him. If I don’t, he’ll claw me.

Now, you’d think it must be a matter of life and death.

He leads, I follow.

He walks into the kitchen, I follow into the kitchen.

He then stop at his food bowl and begins to eat.

What has this got to do with me, you ask?

I have to sit beside him and watch him eat. When he’s contented, he’ll just walk off, without so much as a smile or thank you for my company! If I leave before he’s done, he’ll come over and threatens to claw me again.

Like I always said, it’s a love-hate relationship between Ah Boy and me.

No comments: